The garden center reopened for outdoor shopping on Monday, May 4th.
We are open Monday through Saturday from 9 A.M. to 4 P.M.
Our outdoor space is open for self-service shopping only. We are still taking phone & email orders as well.
Thank you for being patient with our efforts to satisfy your needs and keep everyone safe as well.
Customers Entering the Nursery:
- Customers will enter the nursery through the gate on Avenue Q.
- Upon entering, you will check in with an employee seated under the canopy.
- Wear a safety mask, use hand sanitizer, and practice social distancing while shopping in our nursery.
- We are limiting in-store shopping to 10 people at a time and no groups larger than two.
Customer Shopping Procedures:
- For your safety and the safety of our employees, we are limiting our personal service at this time. Please stay 6’ away from our employees.
- The garden is open for Self-Service shopping only. Wagons, carts, & boxes will be provided. We will be sanitizing the wagons and carts after each use.
- We are providing carry out as always of large items & large purchases, bagged soils, mulch, etc.
Follow the Social Distancing Guidelines of 6 feet Separation
- Our boutique area will reopen Friday, May 22.
- We are limiting the number of customers in the boutique to 4 at a time.
Custom Arrangements are available!
Judy is available for custom arrangement designs! Fill out this contact form here and she will call to discuss your needs.
Customer Checkout Procedures:
- Customers ready to check out please proceed to the write-up station located in the breezeway toward the office. If you need us to load your purchases into your vehicle or deliver to your home, let us know at this time.
- Only one customer at a time will be allowed inside at the register to checkout. We are accepting credit cards only for payment.
- Exit out the 45th Street front door with your purchase. If we are loading your purchases, we will meet you at your vehicle.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. Please help us as we work hard to meet your needs.