The garden center reopened for outdoor shopping on Monday, May 4th.
We are open Monday – Saturday 9 AM – 5PM, Sunday 10 AM – 4 PM
Our outdoor space is open for self-service shopping. We are taking phone & email orders as well.
Thank you for being patient with our efforts to satisfy your needs and keep everyone safe as well.
Customers Entering the Nursery:
- Customers will enter the nursery through either the 45th Street Entrance or the Avenue Q Entrance.
- Wear a safety mask, use hand sanitizer, and practice social distancing while shopping in our nursery.
- We are limiting in-store shopping to 10 people at a time and no groups larger than two.
Customer Shopping Procedures:
- For your safety and the safety of our employees, we are limiting our personal service at this time. Please keep 6 feet away from our employees.
- The garden is open for Self-Service shopping. Wagons, carts, & boxes will be provided.
- We are providing carry out as always of large items & large purchases, bagged soils, mulch, etc.
Follow the Social Distancing Guidelines of 6 feet Separation
- Our boutique area is open!
- We are limiting the number of customers in the boutique to 4 at a time.
Custom Arrangements are available!
Judy is available for custom arrangement designs! Fill out this contact form here and she will call to discuss your needs.
Customer Checkout Procedures:
- Customers ready to check out please proceed to the write-up station located in the breezeway toward the office. If you need us to load your purchases into your vehicle or deliver to your home, let us know at this time.
- We can also assist with loading your items to your vehicle
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. Please help us as we work hard to meet your needs.