Posts In: home decor
November 6, 2020
Rainforest Coconut Bowls
We’re (coco)nuts for Rain Forest Bowls! 🥥😻
These used to be unwanted coconut shells – now they’re gorgeous food-friendly easy to clean bowls made by skilled artisans in Vietnam!
Plus, for every 10 bowls sold, a tree is planted. Find bowls, straws, & flatware at #TomsThumbNursery – where we are always looking for items that are made sustainably. 🌱🌞
Follow For More
June 29, 2020
Studio M – MatMates™
We love MatMates Doormat Trays because you can swap the MatMates with the season (or whenever you feel like it!)
The Tray is made with recycled materials and feature an elegant border.
The MatMates are permanently dyed for more vivid, long-lasting color.
Reasons Why to Buy
- BETTER ART: Studio M works with top artists to bring you beautiful, unique designs. This mat features original licensed artwork by Susan Winget.
- RICH COLOR, ECO-FRIENDLY DESIGN: MatMates™ are permanently dyed for a more vivid, long-lasting color. Their eco-friendly, non-slip backing is made from recycled rubber.
- INTERCHANGEABLE: MatMates can be used on their own, but for a more polished look, use as an insert with a Studio M Recycled Rubber Tray. Swap the mat inserts out of the tray for each season!
- WASHABLE: MatMates’ durable polyester top can be easily washed with mild soap and a sponge or hose to refresh their vibrant design.
- This MatMate is part of a specially designed collection – complete the look with coordinating products from Studio M like BreezeArt® flags, Door Décor, Yard DeSigns®, and MailWraps®.
- Doormat Tray – $39.99
- Mat Mates – $26.99